Litwin Books is presently accepting book proposals and manuscripts on topics within our editorial scope. Please see the about us page for an idea of what we publish.
If you would like to submit a manuscript, email it as an attached MS Word or RTF file using the email address on the contact us page. You may use your preferred citation format. Manuscripts may be of any length, and, ideally, should be formatted according to Chicago Style. Please also attach 1) your CV, and 2) a separate document stating the intended audience and purpose of the book.
Book proposals should include the following:
- The title of the proposed book
- An outline
- A list of already-published materials that you plan to include
- Proposed deadline for submission of the final manuscript
- A description of the book of between 100 and 500 words, stating the book's subject matter, intended audience, intended purpose, and approach to the topic
- A list of your prior publications
- A relevant writing sample