- Telling Stories About Stories: Archives Crossing Cultures, Communities, Georgraphies and Technologies, by Anne J. Gilliland
- Little Gardens of Words: Bookseed’s Stories of Travel and Service, by Tim Deppe
- Open Divide? Critical Studies on Open Access, edited by Ulrich Herb and Joachim Schöpfel
From Library Juice Press
- An Introduction to Critical Information Literacy Assessment, edited by Lyda McCartin and Rachel Dineen
- The Queer Joy of Cataloging, by Amber Billey and Matthew Haugen
- Queer Library Alliance: Global Reflections and Imaginings, edited by Rae-Anne Montague and Lucas McKeever
- The Feminist Reference Desk: Concepts, Critiques, and Conversations, edited by Maria T. Accardi
- Topographies of Whiteness: Mapping Whiteness in Library and Information Science, edited by Gina Schlesselman-Tarango
- Academic Libraries and Librarianship: A History, by Wayne Bivens-Tatum
- The Feminists Among Us: Resistance and Advocacy in Library Leadership, edited by Shirley Lew and Baharak Yousefi
- Reference Librarianship & Justice: History, Practice & Praxis, edited by Kate Adler, Ian Beilin, and Eamon Tewell
- Poet-Librarians in the Library of Babel: Innovative Meditations on Librarianship, edited by Sommer Browning and Shannon Tharp
- The Politics of Theory and the Practice of Critical Librarianship, edited by Karen P. Nicholson and Maura Seale
- Human Operators: A Critical Oral History of Technology in Libraries, edited by Melissa Morrone
- Pushing the Margins: Women of Color and Intersectionality in LIS, edited by Rose L. Chou and Annie Pho
Also watch for books coming in our new series
- Series on Gender and Sexuality in Information Studies, Emily Drabinski, series editor.
- Series on Archives, Archivists, and Society, Richard J. Cox, series editor.
- Series on Critical Race Studies and Multiculturalism in LIS, Rose L. Chou and Annie Pho, series editors.