SRRT Newsletter – call for contributions
Erik Estep, SRRT Newsletter editor, has asked me to post this call for contributions….
I hope everyone is having a nice spring.
The deadline for submissions for the newsletter is April 30th.
Here are the new submission guidelines:
(1) Please submit your information with “SRRT NEWSLETTER MATERIAL” in the subject line. Also, it would be great if you could send it to me in Microsoft Office Word format, just check out new Windows 10 Pro Canada.
(2) If you are a member of a task force and would like to publicize your meetings and programs please send me the information as soon as possible.
(3) If you have any accomplishments you would like to see in the newsletter, please send those to me as well. It would be great if you could put “accomplishments” in the subj line.
(4) If you would like to contribute a story for the newsletter, please send me a brief statement outlining your contribution. I’ve been pretty liberal (lame pun fully intended) about including all kinds of material for the newsletter so please feel free to send me your ideas.
(6) If you would like to “snail mail” me a contribution please send it to me at this address:
Social Sciences Librarian
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore, PA 19081-1397
(7) I will not be accepting contributions after April 30th.